Good day! After I posted about my DIY Lanyard Mask, for today I would like to post about my cooking recipe. Just had a shower and finish my breakfast with one of delicacy Indonesia. It is called ‘Stir Fry Pare’. Pare is a Bitter Melon vegetable that look like this. It’s green with seeds inside, the texture in the middle is soft and crispy on the outside. It taste reaaally bitter. Let’s try cooking!
- 1 bitter melon
- 3 cloves white garlic
- 3 cloves red shallot
- 2 red chilies
- 1 tsp of salt & pepper
- Cooking oil
How to make :
- Cut the bitter melon into two and remove the soft part in the middle including the seeds and slice it into a finger size. Set it aside.
- Peel all the garlics and shallots. Remove the seeds from the chilies.
- Wash all the ingredients and slice the garlics, shallots, chilies.
- Prepare a frying pan and put some cooking oil.
- Pour the garlics, shallots and chilies. Stir fry all of them until fragrant. Don’t forget to add some salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Add the bitter melon, stir fry until it becomes soft and cooked.
It taste reeeeaallly good with the garlics chili oil. Bitter, sweet, savory and a little bit spicy. Perfect to eat for vegetarian or for adult who don’t really like sweet. Usually I compliment this with a cup of coffee or juice. Yummy!