Honestly, I do love cooking but, I’m kinda lazy to wash the dishes after that. Cleaning the utensils, plate and everything. But right now, since I am living on my own. I start to cooking in one fry pan or choose a simple dish enough for 1 portion. For today dinner is a “Rice Bowl Karage”. ‘Karage’ actually is a Japanese fried chicken cut into small pieces. It is a really simple dish and I literally use frozen food for karage. They usually sell it in FoodMart. Let’s try cooking!
- 1 pack Frozen karage
- 1 bowl cooked Rice
- 1 egg
- 5 red chili
- 5 green chili
- 3 clove white garlics
- 5 cloves red garlics
- 1 onion
- 1 green onion
- Cooking oil
How to make :
- Peel and wash all garlics, onion and spring onion.
- Slice them all. The chilies, garlics, onion and green onion.
- Prepare a frying pan and put some cooking oil. Set the fire into medium heat.
- Put all the chilies and garlics, onion, green onion. Add a little bit of pepper and salt for seasoning. Stir fry everything until the oil turns red.
- Once the oil is red, the chili oil is ready. Put it into a bowl and set aside.
Egg Fried Rice
- Prepare another bowl, crack the egg and put the cooked rice into it. Mix it until all the rice coat evenly with the egg.
- Add some chili oil into frying pan and fry the rice. Add some salt and pepper for seasoning
- Once the rice turns yellow. The egg fried rice is ready.
- Pour some chili oil and deep fried the karage for 10-15 minutes.
- When the karage’ color become golden brown, took them out and let it dry for couple minutes to remove the excessive oil.
- Put it on top of the Egg Fried Rice as a topping and finish!