Finally another holiday after weekkend! 17 August is an Independence Day for Indonesia. So I got another holiday after weekend. Hehee.. Just finish my shower and had a breakfast. I would like to share a very simple dish I had for my breakfast today. Usually when it comes to potato people bake it with oven. Since I dont have any oven, I use Frying Pan to roast it and make it a little bit crispy. Fry Pan Potato is easy and simple. It doesn’t require any difficult technique or complicated ingredients to cook it. Lets try cooking!
- 1/2 clove of white garlic
- Cooking oil
How to cook
- Wash the potatoes (hygine) and peel the potato skin.
- Peel off the potatoes. Steam or boil the Potates until soft and tender.
- Slice the garlic roughly.
- Prepare the frying pan with cooking oil and put on medium strong heat
- Fry the garlics until fragnants and add some rosemary (optional) for additional flavor.
- Add the potatoes into the frying pan and fry it until the outside layer of potatoes become brown crispy.
- Don’t forget to add salt and pepper.
If you do not want to peel off the skin like mine, make sure you wash it throughly to remove any dirt. I add some chili powder to add some spicy. You can add cheese on top or tomato sauce as you desired. With some french toast and fruits finally a complete simple healthy breakfast! 🙂