Weekend family time !! im very sure this dish is perfect for everyone at home. Especially for people who’s on diet program. One of the recipe that is very well-known n famous in Indonesia. Fried mashed potato or we called it as Perkedel. Perfect healthy organic snack and side dish! All you need are eggs, and potatoes only. Supeeerrr easy, right?
1 Chicken Egg
1 Stalk of Green Onion
How to make it :
1. Peel all the potatoes and chop it evenly. Boil it until tender.
2. While waiting for the potatoes to cooked, slice the green onions.
3. Rinse the potatoes once it cooked. Mashed the potatoes, put some salt and pepper for flavour and green onions. Mix them all.
4. Took some of the mashed potato with hands and shape it roundly. Pressed it with hands so, it won’t break when you fry it.
5. Repeat it until no more mashed potato left.
6. Beat an egg on a smal bowl.
7. Now cover the round mashed potato with the egg.
8. Fry it untill golden brown. And done!
It can be covered with just an egg or you can add bread crumbs. Inside the potato can be inserted with cheese, sausage or anything you want! Easy and definite success!
Posted from WordPress for Android